Are you constantly failing to put your message across clearly and unambiguously when you communicate with colleagues and business partners? Do you struggle with being upfront about your needs and wants whilst still putting into considering those of your colleagues?
You need to understand how to express your thoughts, feelings and beliefs in direct, honest and appropriate ways.
Upon completion of this course, delegates will:
- Learn how to communicate effectively and confidently
- Develop better relationships through improved communication
- Learn how to admit to mistakes and apologise professionally
- Understand the art of maintaining self-control
- Learn how to listen to the views of others and respond appropriately
- Learn how to receive criticism and compliments positively